Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Calendar


I have added my calendar for the rest of the summer to the right side of the blog. I am going to try to only do sessions on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays because I am still a mom first and a photographer, second! BUT, if none of those days work for you and I do not have a full week, I will be more than happy to try and find a day that works for you.

I am totally booked for the month of June because we will be out of town for a good portion of that month. July and August are pretty much open, so schedule away! I will be taking a couple of months off starting in September because I will be having a baby! So, if you want to have a session done before then, go ahead and email me your date preference! My email is alydartphotography@yahoo.com. You can call me as well, but I love emails because I have a hard copy of everything that way!

Thanks so much! Aly

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love all the gold squares in the middle of June! Out of town means in Utah with us, Yippee!!! We can hardly wait. Hopefully, you'll be able to do a few family photo sessions while here. We should have the basement fixed up and put back together just in time for your arrival.

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.