Monday, June 1, 2009

Endless Fun

This family was so cute and so much fun. Each of the children had their own, very distinct personality. This group shot is a perfect description of how each of them were to photograph. The youngest boy was so mild and sweet. The only girl in the crew could definitely hold her own with her three brothers. She was a little ball of energy. The oldest was so obedient to everything I asked of him. He would move exactly when I said move, and smile exactly when I said smile. The last little fella was so cute and reminded me of my son, Zac. He was kind of full if it, but sweet as could be at the same time. I had so much fun with all of them and their parents were a joy to meet. Enjoy the preview!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.