Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Best Friend Portraiture - Beaufort, NC

These are two of my favorite kids in the whole world.  Their mommy and I have been the best of friends for a long, long time and we happen to share a birthday, too.  Not just the date on the calendar, but the actual birth "day."  Our mothers labored together, but her mom was a little faster than mine!  I was born a few minutes later and who knew we'd end up to be life long friends.  There's not too many people that you just click with on this earth, and she's one of those for me.  It's strange that as you get older, you don't spend nearly as much time with your friends because of the demands of family and life in general, but somehow, good friends just get better and better.  Love you, Al.  I'm thankful that I have you in my life.  Enjoy the preview of your two angels.  Aly

3 comments:

Allison Bernauer said...

Love them!! You are the best. I love you my forever friend, Al

Emily said...

You two are too sweet! Happy early Birthday to you both!

leah said...

AW! :)
These are soo soo good! :) Holy cute kids, batman! :)

The last one is my favorite. Needs to be BLOWN UP! :) Well, I mean, enlarged, of course...

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.