Saturday, October 18, 2008

2008 Holiday Cards

Introducing... my 2008 Holiday Card Collection. I wish I could claim them as my own design, but I cannot! I was too tired and overwhelmed with new baby stuff to design this year, so I purchased the templates. These are all totally customizable to your needs as far as which images you want and the personal message, but the overall design cannot be altered.

Each card is available as a 5x7 two-sided press printed card with envelopes included. Each card is also available as a 5x7, folded, "traditional card" that opens with a message and images inside. These also include envelopes.

Holiday Card Prices:
~
5x7 Flat Cards:
1 set of 25 cards: $60
2 sets of 25 cards: $100
~
5x7 Folded Cards:
1 set of 25 cards: $90
2 sets of 25 cards: $160
~




1 comment:

leah said...

gorgeous!
i've been thinking christmas cards a lot lately too - and made some templates today! LOL!

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.