Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back to Work!

I thnk most of you know that I finally had my baby on September 22. He is such a sweet baby and we are thoroughly enjoying having him around. I've had a couple of weeks to recuperate, so now it's back to the editing! I wasn't really able to edit my last few weeks of pregnancy, so I've got lots of catching up to do. I'm working hard to get everything done, so bear with me!

Here's a preview to get things started. Isn't this little guy handsome!? We had so much fun. Keep checking back- there are several more to follow (several, as in nine more!)



4 comments:

leah said...

holy cute blonde haired, blue eyed beauty, batman! :)
love his blue collar shirt. perfecto!

The Bridgers said...

Aly,

They are perfect! You do such great work, I knew they would be really good, but you have gone beyond my expectations. I hope that you and your family are doing well. Take care of yourself and Thanks~ Brenda

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

These are gorgeous. I absolutely love them, but of course this little fellow is gorgeous as well. ;) You did a great job to capture his beautiful blue eyes and sweet personality!
~Danielle

The Wetzel Clan said...

Oh my goodness I could just eat him up with smooches! Absolutely precious! Brenda, lock the doors now and don't let him out until 30! What a little heartbreaker. Aly, I'm always amazed at your beautiful talent. You do such an awesome job. Congratulations on boy #3. It's so much fun having 3 boys. Take care and keep up the great work, Dawna

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.