Monday, September 14, 2009

Brother and Sister

So, this entire shoot with a brother and sister, I kept wanting to pose them as a couple like I was at an engagement shoot! Every idea I had, I'd think, "Would that be too lovey dovey?" They were good sports and we had a lot of fun. I found out that they are both very musically talented and she even plays the oboe! For those of you who didn't know me in my pre-mother, pre-photography days, I used to play the oboe. And he went to the ECU School of Music, where my two older sisters basically lived for their four years of college, so I spent lots of time there waiting for them during my freshman year.

Anyway- enough from me for now. It's late and I'm off to bed. Enjoy the preview.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these pictures! You are so talented Aly!!!

LeeAnn:)

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.