Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is Where I've Been...

And I had a fabulous time! We've been traveling a lot this summer, but this trip was the best of all! Kyle and I got to be with both of our families for a week and celebrate with my brother and his beautiful bride. Here's a few images from the trip.

On another note, if you are waiting for proof galleries, previews, orders, storyboards, or anything else from Aly Dart Photography, thanks for being so patient. I have found that being a wife, mom, sister, soccer coach, and photographer, can be a little overwhelming. I am EXTREMELY behind, and I realize that you all want your stuff ASAP. I'm working hard today to place orders and get some previews ready. Tonight and tomorrow I hope to get some full edits done and posted.

This summer, I have taken on more sessions than ever before, I have been busier with normal life than ever before, and I've had one more child than I have in previous summers. After my current calendar is done, I will be taking a little break, then launching a new and improved Alyson Dart Photography. I will be booking fewer sessions and my prices will be adjusted with new packages. It seems that I have been so busy lately that I feel like I'm at a creative standstill! I'm going to cut back in hopes that I will be able to give a better quality "Aly" to my clients, and most importantly, my family.

So, enjoy looking at this gorgeous couple. And I'll be back very soon with lots more!













8 comments:

leah said...

gorgeous, aly!!
what a wonderful week!

Barney Family said...

Aly I think you did a great job!!! I love her dress! you all look fabulous. Glad it was a great day.

Joella Hancock Morris said...

Just perfect!

Katie said...

lovely!

Tiffany Nelson said...

Thanks I have been waiting for these...They are beautiful

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Aly!!!

Ms. Jackie

jami said...

you did a beautiful job! what a talented girl you are!

Hil said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.