Thursday, September 24, 2009

Senior Portraiture - Morehead City, NC

I've decided to start titling each post with the type of session and the location of the shoot. I'm running out of catchy titles! I'm still going to day a little about each session.

This senior girl came from Pitt County for a 8:00 am shoot! We had a great time traveling all around Morehead and Atlantic Beach. She is a super-athlete! She plays softball and volleyball, but she also dances. I could tell she is a well-rounded girl. She and I had some matching scars from softball wounds. As we talked about how busy she is, I remembered my high school days and running from one practice to the next while trying to balance academics, seminary, softball, band, drama, chorus, student council, etc, etc. It exhausted me just thinking about it! I am amazed by high school kids these days and how they keep it all together! I could tell her mom was proud, as she should be! Enjoy the preview.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl & great pictures...aly you do an awesome job of photographing :)

About Me

My photo
A wanna-be crafter and a for-real mom and wife.